Keep Lowndes-Valdosta Beautiful
The Keep Lowndes-Valdosta Beautiful Board is comprised of twelve members with four appointed by the City, four by the County, and four by the KLVB Board. Members will serve a three-year term.
- Tiffany Vinson - Term Expires 06/30/20
- Molly Ferrier - Term Expires 06/30/19
- Travis Morgan (fill the unexpired term of Ike Harbuck) - Term Expires 06/30/20
- Melody Martinez (fill the unexpired term of Thomas Daughtrey) - Term Expires 06/30/21
- Greg Powell (Treasurer) - Term Expires 06/30/19
- Vivian Miller-Cody - Term Expires 06/30/21
- Regina Kimbrough - Term Expires 06/30/21
- Kimberly Hobbs (Chairman) - Term Expires 06/30/20
- Kyle Rudrow - Term Expires 06/30/19
- Steven Miller, Jr. - Term Expires 06/30/20
- Emily Rogers - Term Expires 06/30/19
- Darcy Gunter - Term Expires 06/30/20
The Keep Lowndes-Valdosta Beautiful Board meets the third Monday of each month at 5:30 p.m. at the City Hall Annex Building, First Floor Conference Room, 300 North Lee Street, Valdosta. View the 2019 KLVB Meeting Schedule.
Interested in Serving
Any City resident interested in serving on the Keep Lowndes-Valdosta Beautiful Board should submit a completed General Membership Application and a signed Code of Ethics Form to Teresa Bolden, City Clerk, located in the City Manager and Mayor's office in City Hall, 216 East Central Avenue, Valdosta, GA 31601. Citizens interested in applying for a KLVB slot should submit a completed KLVB Application to Aaron Strickland, KLVB Executive Director, P. O. Box 1125, Valdosta, GA 31603-1125.
For more information about Keep Lowndes-Valdosta Beautiful, please contact Teresa Bolden, City Clerk, at (229) 259-3503 or E-mail or contact Aaron Strickland, Executive Director, Keep Lowndes-Valdosta Beautiful Board, at 229-671-3698 or E-Mail.